TERMS & CONDITIONS – London Court Birthday Promotion
- The promoter is Colliers International (WA) Real Estate Management,
A.B.N No 26 791 928 513 as legal representatives of participating shopping centres and entertainment hubs.
- London Court is only the shopping area between St Georges Terrace and Hay Street, Perth, Western Australia, from here on referred to as ‘the venue’.
- Promotion period will commence 9:00am (AWST) Saturday 25 November 2017 and concludes at 11:59 pm (AWST) Wednesday 31 January 2018.
- Winners may claim their prizes immediately at the venue, unless otherwise stated, or on or before 11:59pm Wednesday 31 January 2018.
- Prizes claimed after 11:59 pm (AWST) Wednesday 31 January 2018, will be considered invalid.
Method of Promotion
- To enter, entrants must, during the promotion period obtain one (1) London Court scratch card from staff at the venue and retain their Scratch Card;
- Scratch the square scratch panel to reveal a prize underneath the scratch panel entrants will be immediately notified on the Scratch Card if they are an instant winner. Each winning Scratch Card will contain details of the prize that has been won. If the Scratch Card is not a winning Scratch Card entrant may request another and try again.
- Scratch Cards are subject to availability and are based on reasonably anticipated demand. Scratch Cards may not be available at all times during the promotion period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for Scratch Cards being unavailable during the promotion period.
- A maximum of 5,000 Scratch cards will be distributed. On average across all scratch cards issued, one (1) in fifteen (15) Scratch Cards will yield one (1) Instant Prize. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promoter does not guarantee that Entrants will find a Scratch Card for an Instant Win.
- Entry of the promotion is open to any individual who is a permanent resident of Western Australia; over the age of 18 years of age at the time of the prize draw.
- Entrants aged under 18 years must obtain the consent of their parent or legal guardian to enter the promotion and provide personal information about themselves. All entries of Entrants who are under the age of 18 years and enter the promotion without disclosing (or attempting to conceal) their age (as and where required) and/or do not provide the required parental/ legal guardian consent (as and where required) will be deemed invalid. These Conditions of Entry will bind the Entrants and any parent or legal guardian who gives their consent (for Entrants aged under 18 years).
- An Entrant may, during the promotional period, claim the Instant Food or Drink Prize stated on their winning card by handing over their winning card to a staff member at the participating retailers as stated on the winning card. Food and Drink prizes are valid up to an amount of $5.00 including GST.
- An Entrant must, during the promotional period, claim the winning cards stating $80 Voucher and $10 Voucher Cards from Allgem Jewellers. Usage terms for $10 and $80 vouchers are separate to the terms of this promotion.
- The prize is to be accepted in good faith and will comply with regular rules of use.
- The competition is not open to retailers, tenants, staff or any affiliates with property management, or the property owners.
- Total maximum prize pool value is up to $5,200.00 (current as at November 2017).
Indemnity & Disclaimer
- It is a condition of entry that entrants must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize.
- Additional expenses incurred as a result of accepting this prize are the redeemer’s responsibility and Colliers International (WA) , shopping centre property owners or its affiliates accepts no liability or responsibility in respect of the same or for any loss or injury suffered as a result of accepting the prize.
- The promoter will take no responsibility for lost or damaged entries or damaged prizes.
- If a prize (or part of a prize) becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a comparable prize (or part of a prize) of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash (unless otherwise indicated). Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Prizes cannot be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other offer. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from any prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- All prizes, that are won by an Entrant who is under the age of 18 years at time of entry, will be awarded, on behalf of the Entrant, to the parent or legal guardian of the Entrant who consented to the Entrant entering the Promotion.
- Colliers International (WA) reserves the right to exclude any person from this promotion for any reason whatsoever, at any time before, during or after the competition period.
- In all matters, all decisions of Colliers International (WA) will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered in to.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Colliers International (WA) which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion; Colliers International (WA) reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and has the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion entirely.
- We may collect your personal information for the purposes of providing products or services or information about those products or services, to you. Such products and services may include, but are not limited to, the provision of loyalty Cards, the conduct of promotions or competitions, the operation of mailing lists for promotional purposes, an application for tenancy at one of our centres and for the provision of other services requested by you.